Sunday, July 21, 2013

An Invitation to a Reunion!

     I am excited to see so many of Elizabeth's descendents visiting the blog.  I am thrilled that some are even taking the time to leave messages.  If anyone has details of the Crook's lives, pictures, anything that I could post on the blog, please feel free to send them to me and I will include them.  That way, we may be able to share all that we have and make everyone's information better and correct.

Under "A Call to the Elizabeth Crook Panting Wilkes Cranney Posterity," Janet Crook has kindly invited anyone descendent from Elizabeth to come to a reunion of Samuel Lane Crook's descendents.  In case you didn't read that section, she wrote the following:

We are having a reunion August 3, 2013 in Blackfoot Idaho for this whole group and would love to include any one from Elizabeth's line. My email is crookedfam@gmail.com. Thanks! Janet Crook

Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend, but hopefully some more of Elizabeth's family will see this and possibly go meet their cousins!  I would love a report when it is over. 

Thank you, Janet!

Someday, it would be nice to have a reunion for all of Elizabeth's descendents.  Wouldn't that be amazing!  I think it would thrill Elizabeth to have her descendent start to know each other or at least recognize each other's names! 


No comments:

Post a Comment